Students will have the opportunity to present their work and let the other participants and lecturers know about their research activity and share impressions and suggestions.
Each presentation will last 12 minutes, with 3 minutes then given for questions.
An award will be issued to the best presented work.
- Andrei Buciulea, “Learning Graphs from Smooth and Graph-Stationary Signals with Hidden Variables”, 15:30 - 15:45
- Victor M. Tenorio, “A Robust Alternative for Graph Convolutional Neural Networks via Graph Neighborhood Filters”, 15:45 - 16:00
- Chen Cui, “Gaussian Processes for Topology Inference of Directed Graphs“, 16:00 - 16:15
- Kurt Butler, “Causal inference in the presence of dynamical attractors”, 16:15 - 16:30
- Tijana Devaja, “Massive Machine-Type Communications via Hybrid OWC/RF Networks in Finite Block-Length Regime”, 16:30 - 16:45
- Sheida Nozari, “Exploring Action-Oriented Models via Active Inference for Autonomous Vehicles”, 16:45 - 17:00
- Boris Malčić, “Experimental Testbed for Voice Transmission over Visible Light Communications”, 17:00 – 17:15
- Hamed Masoumi, “Structured Sensing Matrix Design for In-sector Compressed mmWave Channel Estimation”, 17:15 - 17:30
- Vukan Ninković, “AE-based Code Design - Rateless and Unequal Error Protection Codes”, 17:30 - 17:45
- Itay Buchnik, “Learned Kalman Filter in Latent Space from High Dimensional Observations”, 17:45 - 18:00
- Gal Morgenstern, “Structural-constrained Methods for the Identification of False Data Injection Attacks in Power Systems”, 18:00 - 18:15
- Ognjen Kundačina, “Distributed Nonlinear State Estimation in Electric Power Systems using Graph Neural Networks”, 18:15 - 18:30
- Marija Iloska, "Multiple particle Gibbs sampler for inference in high-dimensional state-space models"
- Ids van der Werf, "Towards Gridless Sound Field Reconstruction"
- Alberto Natali, "A General Convolution Theorem for Graph Data"
- Trifun Savić, "Localization in Constrained Environments".
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE STUDENT COMPETITION WINNERS:
Itay Buchnik, “Learned Kalman Filter in Latent Space from High Dimensional Observations” and Ids van der Werf, "Towards Gridless Sound Field Reconstruction"
2022 IEEE-SPS/EURASIP SUMMER SCHOOL ON NETWORK- AND DATA-DRIVEN LEARNING
Business Centre “Integra”, Banja Luka