Address: Business Centre “Integra”, Trg Republike Srpske 8, 14th floor, Banja Luka
Map and directions:
The Main Bus Station is at a distance of 2.1 km. Banja Luka International Airport is 23 km away from the Business Centre “Integra”.
- From the north, take the E661 highway from Gradiška and exit in Klašnice, near Banja Luka.
- From the north-west (Prijedor or Novi Grad), take the magistral road M4 which will lead you all the way to the city; if you're coming from the far north-west (Bihać), first take the magistral road M14 and then in Novi Grad enter the magistral road M4.
- From the south (Mostar), take the magistral road M16.2 (E661) which will lead you all the way to the city.
- From the east (Doboj), take the ”9. januar“ highway and exit in Klašnice, near Banja Luka.
- From the south-east (Sarajevo), take the highway A1 to Zenica, then take the magistral road M17 (E73) to Doboj, and then take the ”9. januar“ highway and exit in Klašnice, near Banja Luka.
- Banja Luka railway station is very near city's bus station, and it's 2.1 km away from venue and 3.3 km from the Krajina Square. Currently, only the Doboj-Banja Luka route operates, 4 times a day. The trip takes approximately 2 hours.
- Banja Luka International Airport is located 23 km north of the venue. From the airport, you can take “Smiljić“ transfer bus or “Balkan Transfer“ transfer van. Link: https://bnx.aero/en/home/
- Airport in Sarajevo is 250 km away from the venue. Airport in Tuzla is 180 km away from the venue.
- The nearest airports in neighboring countries are in Zagreb (180 km away), Rijeka (340 km away), Split (270km away) and Belgrade (315km away).
Organized transport from Belgrade departs on September 4th at 09:30.
Location of departure: Bulevar Zorana Đinđića in front of the North entrance of Belgrade Štark Arena.
Conditions for the entry into Bosnia and Herzegovina (due to Covid-19 pandemic)
All information regarding the conditions for the entry of foreign citizens into Bosnia and Herzegovina can be found on the website of Bosnia and Herzegovina Border Police http://www.granpol.gov.ba/Content/Read/74?title=Covid-19.
Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina website for the most current visa information.
Banja Luka accommodation
Banja Luka has a large number of hotels that provide excellent services. The best and most popular hotels in Banja Luka are: Hotel Talija 5*, Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Banja Luka 4*, Hotel Zepter Palace 4*, Hotel Bosna 4*, Hotel Jelena 4*, Hotel Cezar 4*, Hotel Integra 4*, Hotel Vidović 4*, Hotel Fortuna 4*, Hotel Moskva, 4*, Hotel Grand 3*, Hotel Vrbas 3*.
In addition to large and more luxurious hotels, Banja Luka can offer simpler and cheaper accommodation in the form of hostels, which also provide guests with a beautiful and pleasant environment at very affordable prices. Popular hostels in Banja Luka are City Hostel, eM, Havana, Intermezzo-Gera, Room, S&Z.
Accommodation in private apartments and suites is very popular, and Banja Luka abounds in such an offer. Everyone can find accommodation that suits them in terms of size, location, luxury, price, etc. The most popular sites where you can find this type of accommodation are www.booking.com and www.airbnb.com
More info: http://www.banjaluka-tourism.com/index.php/en/#
2022 IEEE-SPS/EURASIP SUMMER SCHOOL ON NETWORK- AND DATA-DRIVEN LEARNING
Business Centre “Integra”, Banja Luka